So Josh and I have tossed around the idea of what vehicle we'd get after the Honda dies. We would like a big family.... 3-4 kids... so that's something to think about. At first (like most people I assume), I was completely against the thought of a mini van. But as one of my gorgeous friends (with 3 kids) walked into bible study one day with a t-shirt that said "Mini Van Mega Fun", I started to ponder the possibilities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
omg thats hilarious!!!!!
hahhahahahaa.....SO FUNNY!!! Let's get mini vans!!! :D I've got to show this to Mark!
That shirt belongs to Blair...I love it!! I wish we had a mini, but T-rav won't have it. Even went out and bought me a surprise 30th bday present last year, an SUV, just to make sure I wouldn't think about even looking at a mini! ha! ha!
Post a Comment