So.... I just got back from the Doc. Here is the latest...
- Elijah weighed in at nearly 10lbs. OMG. But the sono tech and dr both agree he's most likely NOT that big, but they are predicting 9lbs- 9lbs 5oz. Still... OMG.
- Because he's so big, Dr said my chances for a c-section are greater. :(
- To induce or not to induce is still up to Josh and I. We're talking about it, but most likely... it'll be game on tomorrow night at 9pm.
- If we do decide to be induced this will (most likely) be my day tomorrow:
* sleep in (yeah right... till like 5:30? I am so uncomfortable at this point, if I make it past 5:30am it's a victory!
* spend time with the Lord
* clean the bathroom
* grocery shop
* go to Braums or a coffee shop and treat myself
* get a pedicure
* have a sweet dinner with Josh. He has a reservation for us and my guess it's at the place he took me when he proposed... The Reata. So sweet!
* come home, change clothes, take Charlie to the Schrenk's and head to the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aubrey,
I'll be praying for you guys in the next couple of days! Good luck, and just know that the c-section really isn't too bad! Enjoy meeting your little guy :) It's the best!
Bethany
I'm praying for you girl! Either way he comes, it was already decided by Him who knitted E together in your womb. So excited for you and Josh. Enjoy your day and time with Josh.
So anxious to hear how it all turns out, praying big prayers for you, Josh, and Elijah.
Post a Comment