Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Hello World!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello World!

So, this has been a crazy couple weeks. I wish I was able to sit down and blog the whole story so that you could hear my perspective, but right now I just can't. The recovery from the surgery was pretty tough for the first week, and then we've had family in town ever since. I will eventually get to blogging again, but for now, I'll just post a pic of Elijah.

6 comments:

The Nolans said...

What a sweet love. He is perfect, I can't wait to get my hands on that little man.

angelica said...

Aubrey... he is beautiful!!! Congratulations to you and Josh. What a wonderful blessing. Take Care

The Kinley's said...

such a cutie-pa-tootie-chunk-of-love! He has your eye shape, Aubrey!

Can't wait to meet him in person.

Anna said...

Beautiful Baby Boy, Congratulations Aubrey and thanks for sharing his photo, can't wait to hear more about him.

Jessica said...

This is such a great picture!!!! :)

Amber Ayarza said...

Congratulations!!!! He is perfect! Hope all is well.