Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: At The Hospital

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

At The Hospital

Well we are here...

The hospital is nice and the nurses have been very helpful so far.

Aubrey is excited/scared/nervous/ready to do this. She is in bed getting all the medical stuff in order.

Father is doing well. I have had a few hand fulls of chocolate covered peanuts, 6 red vines, a brownie, and the box of pop tarts probably won't make it through the night.

I will do my best to keep people up-to-date, but I hate blogging; it takes me away from my treats and this very intriguing Baby Channel. Apparently we have to sign off on on each parent lesson that we watch on the Baby Channel. I want to watch the parent lesson that unpacks this little gem: "The eye that mocks a father and scorns to obey a mother will be picked out by the ravens of the valley and eaten by the vultures." Proverbs 30:17

On a serious note. I am continually astonished at how faithful and good our God is to us. We have been blessed from day one with a healthy mom and baby. My prayer for Aubrey for the last few days has been that she would not let the circumstances overwhelm her but that these words would take root in her heart: "You have multiplied, O Lord my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts towards us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told." Psalm 40:5

Pray for Aubrey. Pray for Elijah. Pray for the staff here.

Tomorrow, we start the party between 7 and 9am (Texas time).

2 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Good luck, hope you both are able to get some rest tonight.
Praying for a healthy delivery and a healthy strong baby Elijah.

Jessica said...

Well, guess at this time they are about to get that pitocin started. I'm so excited for y'all!! Can't wait to meet the little guy :)