Josh and I just got back from the doctor. Here is the latest...
- Elijah weighs 6lbs 13oz
- I've started dilating (only to a 1, but at least it has started)
- He is head down
- Heartbeat is great
- Since at this point, the average baby gains a half pound a week, if I make it till 40 weeks, he'll be almost 9lbs when I deliver him.
- SO... this means that we might induce. We'll wait and see what the status is next week and then maybe schedule an induction.
- Oh yeah, it looks like he has my profile. Josh and I both thought that while watching the sonogram. SO weird to see that... someone I haven't met who kinda looks like me.
- Elijah weighs 6lbs 13oz
- I've started dilating (only to a 1, but at least it has started)
- He is head down
- Heartbeat is great
- Since at this point, the average baby gains a half pound a week, if I make it till 40 weeks, he'll be almost 9lbs when I deliver him.
- SO... this means that we might induce. We'll wait and see what the status is next week and then maybe schedule an induction.
- Oh yeah, it looks like he has my profile. Josh and I both thought that while watching the sonogram. SO weird to see that... someone I haven't met who kinda looks like me.

6 comments:
How exciting its getting so close!!! You better do more posts than you do now when he is born lol
Seriously. I've been so bad. Our internet service is hit or miss since we use the apartment complex internet. That's my excuse. :)
Oh my gosh! The time flew by for us her in AZ. We can't wait to meet him Aub. Don't spend much time being concerned on the weight thing- rarely are the ultrasounds right!
Praying for you as you make decisions these next few weeks! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!
Soooo exciting, you look great and I can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Post a Comment