Back at the doctor yesterday. Here is the latest...
- I'm still only 1cm dilated, but other "things" are progressing. (I'll spare any boys that might somehow read this the details.)
- I lost weight. ?
- Since my doctor is going on vacation on my due date, we decided to schedule an induction.
- If things keep progressing like they have been, Josh and I will check into the hospital on Tuesday May 11th at 9:00pm to get the party started. That is in 2 weeks I might add. Wow. If everything goes as expected, Easy E will be born on Wednesday May 12th.
- I told the nurse I was cramping a lot and she told me to drink more water. Like a gallon a day. So I'm trying to do better. I feel like I've been drinking a lot anyways since it's hotter outside and I get winded just getting off the couch, but apparently it's not enough... that's why I've been cramping. Josh went on to inform her that I probably drink about a gallon of chocolate milk a day. It's skim milk!! There is water in there!
- I'm still only 1cm dilated, but other "things" are progressing. (I'll spare any boys that might somehow read this the details.)
- I lost weight. ?
- Since my doctor is going on vacation on my due date, we decided to schedule an induction.
- If things keep progressing like they have been, Josh and I will check into the hospital on Tuesday May 11th at 9:00pm to get the party started. That is in 2 weeks I might add. Wow. If everything goes as expected, Easy E will be born on Wednesday May 12th.
- I told the nurse I was cramping a lot and she told me to drink more water. Like a gallon a day. So I'm trying to do better. I feel like I've been drinking a lot anyways since it's hotter outside and I get winded just getting off the couch, but apparently it's not enough... that's why I've been cramping. Josh went on to inform her that I probably drink about a gallon of chocolate milk a day. It's skim milk!! There is water in there!

3 comments:
Aubrey! I saw your blog through Shannon and I just wanted to say congrats! I can't believe we are due so close together...right now, I have a scheduled c-section for May 5th (my little girl is breech). You look great and I can't wait to see photos of your little boy. (By the way, I love his name! Elijah was one of the boy names that we had picked out)
Bethany
lol your skim milk comment made me crack up
My e-mail address is travisandcrissy@yahoo.com
Can't wait to have some play dates this summer! Praying for you girl!
Post a Comment