I'm finally posting pictures of our newest addition... Roman Blaise Watt! He looks just like Elijah did as a newbie, so I'm curious how he'll end up looking in a few years. We're doing good adjusting to life as 4. It's been a much easier transition for me this time. The C-Section was pretty awesome. Having a scheduled c-section rather than it being an emergency was such a huge difference. I was rested and showered, checked in at 9:00am, Roman was born at 11:30am!
It was a wonderful experience this time.
Here are a few pics I snapped on his 1 month birthday.
Here we are waiting for Elijah to come in.
I didn't know what to expect as far as how E-man would react to all this. He was very aware before hand that I had a baby in my belly, but I didn't know what that actually meant to him. The very first time he saw Roman he walked over and gently kissed Roman's head and said in a whisper, "hi baby". Then he closed his fist and gave him a super soft tap on the head and whispered, "ba-ti". Elijah calls a punch a "ba-ti". He and Josh wrestle all the time and they throw a lot of ba-ti's. We told him that someday soon he'd have a brother that he could "ba-ti" with. Well he definitely remembered that and was very excited to give Roman his first ba-ti... but he did it so sweetly and tenderly that I burst into tears.

1 comment:
Oh my word, Aubrey your boys are so beautiful. I love how sweet Elijah was to his baby brother when he met him. Good luck to you as things change and the boys grow, you are a blessed mommy for sure.
Post a Comment