Here we go again! I'm pregnant and it was a surprise!!! We were in the midst of praying when to try for another baby, whether or not to go to seminary, and when to buy a house. Well, the Lord gave us some clarity in November when we found out I was pregnant!
We find out boy or girl on Valentine's Day. My prediction is girl only because I've been wanting different foods this time. Fruit and Caesar salads. Sounds girly right?
I'll post a few pics of Elijah over the past months. Oh yeah, due in July.


3 comments:
Love your pictures:) I can't wait to hear what your having!!!
So exciting! Congrats on the growing family, a girl would be fun but what a world of difference the species are.
Yippee!!!! Congratulations! Brian told me that he heard 'through the grapevine' you were pregnant, but told me not to say he heard it from him if it weren't true! And I'm SO glad it is!! Hope your pregnancy is going well!! I miss seeing your pretty face! :)
Post a Comment