My birthday was last week and here are some pictures from our get together. We decided to do pizza at Peter Piper. With Elijah, it just seemed to be a good choice. And it totally was!! It was a great way to have a family party... very laid back and good place for kids to play! Elijah was the center of attention and loved playing on all the riding toys... so it was a great night for me!
Thanks to my sweet husband who planned it all and surprised me with such an awesome birthday gift!

Elijah with his Great Grandpa Gifford
Loving the play gym

My surprise birthday gift! I've been wanting a beach cruiser for a long time and Josh surprised me for my birthday! I couldn't help laughing at myself... here I was turning 27, at a pizza place, getting a bike. Such a grown up.
Tonight I went on my first bike ride with Elijah.
Thanks to my sweet husband who planned it all and surprised me with such an awesome birthday gift!

Elijah with his Great Grandpa Gifford
Loving the play gym

My surprise birthday gift! I've been wanting a beach cruiser for a long time and Josh surprised me for my birthday! I couldn't help laughing at myself... here I was turning 27, at a pizza place, getting a bike. Such a grown up.
Tonight I went on my first bike ride with Elijah.

1 comment:
How cute!!! Loved the pics!!!
Post a Comment