Josh and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on July 14th. Josh has made it a priority to get away for each anniversary and this year was probably the best yet. We stayed at a resort in Scottsdale for 2 nights while Elijah had his first major sleep over away from home. He had SO much fun with Josh's family.
Josh and I enjoyed some restful days at the resort. I brought a camera but didn't take one shot... too busy doing nothing. We tried two different cafe's for breakfast that lasted about 2 hours, (that is probably one of my favorite things to do with my husband). We also hiked Camelback Mountain, saw an afternoon movie, and layed by the pool. It was a great weekend.
Since I didn't take any photos of our weekend, I am going to copy-cat Brenda's idea and share some photos of our wedding 4 years ago.
Josh and I enjoyed some restful days at the resort. I brought a camera but didn't take one shot... too busy doing nothing. We tried two different cafe's for breakfast that lasted about 2 hours, (that is probably one of my favorite things to do with my husband). We also hiked Camelback Mountain, saw an afternoon movie, and layed by the pool. It was a great weekend.
Since I didn't take any photos of our weekend, I am going to copy-cat Brenda's idea and share some photos of our wedding 4 years ago.




1 comment:
That sounds like such a wonderful trip! How great to get some time for just the two of you!
Post a Comment