Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Baby Shower in AZ- March 6th

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Shower in AZ- March 6th

Best friend Hallie and her daughter Layla

Tori, Ericka, and Priscilla


Judy on the left and Barb in the middle. I was Judy's flower girl about 23 years ago and Barb has been like family for many years. Her daughter Katie and I have been friends since...gosh maybe 5 years old? Katie couldn't be there...she's in D.C.


Holly Stewart


Just look at what this little boy is getting himself into. A family full of estrogen! The few good men who support all these women are certainly looking forward to another dude to hang with. And this isn't even all of them!





All the Aunties! Aunt Alicia, Aunt Ashlyn, Aunt Jessica, Aunt Julie



MiMi and GiGi. This is a first for GiGi... not so much for MiMi.
Mom and Ashlyn, Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend. The party was so beautiful. I still can't believe it was for me and my baby! I know you both did a lot of "behind the scenes" to make sure it all went smooth and it certainly paid off. Everyone enjoyed themselves, the weather was perfect, and it was a great reunion of friends and family. You guys are so generous and sweet to me. Thanks again. I love you.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So fun! I love the group shot and your comment about all the estrogen!! hahaha....he's hanging out in there going "almost time to come out, almost time to come out." Bet he's ready to hang with the dudes....he's gonna be "all that is a man." heheh ;)

Can't wait for you to bring home all your baby stuff!! I'll help you organize things if you want...might help my baby fever...or make it worse...hmmm ;)

Jessica said...

Oh gosh, I just can't think about it.....thought of y'all earlier this week and totally started tearing up...

Dustin and Monica said...

Aubrey, I love these pics you look so beautiful. You are a beautiful pregnant mama! I am getting all weapy looking at these pics. I am so happy for both you and Josh!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Kinley's said...

What a bunch of hotties in your fam...wow! No pressure on your hubby to produce a good looking boy to fit in with your fam...ha! ha!

btw you blog backgroud is pretty similar to the shower curtain in Jackson's bathroom. Yes! I officially feel validated....I'm almost like Aubrey, minus the sexy hair and eyes oh and the beautiful voice :-).

So excited for you little boy!