What a great way to spend Valentines Day! I got all dressed up, enjoyed an amazing meal, danced a little, enjoyed my sexy husband in a suit, and was reminded how sweet marriage is. This wedding ceremony was a great reflection on what the Lord wants for marriage. I am so thankful to be married to my best friend and the most amazing man I've ever met. He's given me love I never believed I would have. Being his wife has been the best part of my life. For sure! This Valentines Day I was able to reflect on how incredible it is to be in a Godly marriage and how much I've been blessed. Thank you Lord for your perfect design.





3 comments:
Those dresses are gorgeous,,you look very pretty!
HI Aub and Josh,
What a fun Valentines day!! You look beautiful. Josh, well, uh, well, ya , you look beautiful too!
Mom
Hello my sweet ones. Aub you do look beautiful. I like the hair darker and you look like you got a little sun. Very Sexy! Miss you guys and our time together. Love you
Post a Comment