Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Happy Birthday Josh

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh

Josh's 30th Birthday Surprise Weekend Getaway!

Last weekend we went up north for a little R&R.  Josh has been super busy with his two jobs so I knew a quiet weekend in the mountains would be just what he needed.  He came home from work to find the car all packed up and the boys and I ready to go!  We spent a lot of time lounging, napping, eating, and Josh got a lot of target practice in.  His hunt is coming up in November.  Elijah didn't so much love hiking, but he loved watching "dadda shoot target".




 He was in awe watching Josh.  Very focused.

 Helping dad get the arrows out.


1 comment:

The Kinley's said...

Even our husbands are a lot o alike... T-rav is a bow hunter too! God had a plan when he kept us from getting to know each other better in FW.... We would've never left ;-)

Hope you're doing well. I try to call so we can do our yearly 45 min catch up lol