I am really enjoying this stage in life. Elijah is 16 months old and becoming more and more of a member-of-the-family. He has so much personality and energy. Everyday is an adventure and I really enjoy being apart of all his activity. He reminds me to be joyful because this world is so AWESOME to him!!!! Everything is thrilling.... trucks, books, balls, cheese sticks, doggies, you name it! Since we are in an apartment without a ton of space, we get out of the house everyday to explore. McDonald's play gyms, the park, the library, Tumbleweed Rec Center, and the zoo are some of our favorites.
He is saying DaDa, Mama, Up, Uh-Oh, boo (boots), NaNa (banana), Papa, Mmm (moon). He can show me his eyes, nose, tongue, lips, hair, and belly button. He just started shaking his head no... for no, and for yes he makes a gasp with his mouth open in pure excitement.
I am so tired once he goes to bed at 7pm, but my day is full of so much fun.
At the zoo. It's been a while since I've taken him because of summer. He enjoyed it so much more now that he's older.

Trying to get in with the cows.

Peanut butter sandwich break

At the park with Gigi. He climbed this latter all by himself to the top. He definitely doesn't understand how hurt he can get. Or maybe he does but it's worth the risk....

No comments:
Post a Comment