Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Is anyone out there?

Monday, November 29, 2010

Is anyone out there?

I heard from a few people that my blog wasn't pulling up correctly so they weren't able to read it. That's the main reason I haven't been updating.

Who is still checking my blog? Who can still pull it up? Are you still having trouble viewing?

I'm debating whether or not to keep it up... but if my friends are still checking in... then I will.
Let me know.

Elijah at 6 months

6 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

For awhile it didnt let me check it but now it seems to work again so I am looking lol

Brenda Liniger said...

Works great for me, only problem is you aren't blogging often enough! :) I check it and love to hear how life in Arizona is treating you.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

oh and thats a really cute picture of him!!!!

angelica said...

Aubrey! So good to hear from you! Elijah is so cute!

Amy said...

I'm keeping up! I even added you on my 'Favorite Blogs' list so I can check your blog more often! :)