Josh and I were thrilled to find out on Tuesday Dec 22nd that we are going to have a son. What an amazing Christmas gift from the Lord.
"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." James 1:17
I wish we had a scanner at home so I could post the ultrasound... it's pretty cute. He's just chillin on his back with his legs spread open. The doctor tried to get him to roll over so that we could get a profile pic of his face, but he was just too comfortable. It was a day I'll never forget. I never knew the phrase, "and there's the penis" would bring me so many tears of joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Im so happy for you guys!!!!! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE having a little boy!!!!!
Congrats, y'all!
Hi Aubrey!! I saw your mom the other day and she told me you had a blog, I had to find you!! Congratulations on your new little one! We are expecting a little boy next Sunday and couldn't be more excited!Send me your email address and I will add you to our family blog!
Take Care- Kim Gault (Kenney)
Sorry-- my email is thegaultfamily06@yahoo.com
LOL Yes I am having a home birth if everything goes according to plan til then... I was super allergic to the epidural and hated it so I wasnt going to get it again anyway and I think the next best thing for pain would be sitting warm water! Plus our insurance is stupid!!!!! We have a 80-20 so 20% of the bill and our deductible would be around 8000.00... So if all works out yes I will have him at home lol
Post a Comment