Thursday, December 17, 2009
The First Dance
I find it pretty funny to think about what this baby is doing inside my tummy. He or She... must LOVE to shake their booty, and thanks to their daddy... they will have some junk in the trunk to shake. I've been able to feel it moving around for the past 3 weeks or so. I believe it started about week 15 or 16. I was zoned out on the couch watching TV and I realized this bubbling sensation. I didn't notice it at first, I just assumed it was indigestion! :0 But then I realized, "I'm pregnant! That's the baby!!" I immediately called Josh and Ashlyn. It was AWESOME! And ever since then, I've been feeling it non stop. The baby especially loves the night time, that's when it's the most active. Josh felt it a few days ago finally. All I have to do is drink some cold milk and that kid gets movin! This makes being pregnant so much more fun! It's been dancing all day today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhhh such a great feeling! I cant wait to find out what you are having!!!! So where are the belly pics?
I know I need to take some! I'm barely showing! It started to pop out about 2 weeks ago. I'll get on it...
Post a Comment