Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: I'm having a baby!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm having a baby!

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated.

Josh and I are so excited that we're expecting our first little kiddo, due May 17th! We saw the doctor a few weeks ago and everything was good and healthy! We'll find out the sex around 20 weeks so you'll definitely know as soon as we do!

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I am soooo excited for you guys!!!! Now you are going to blog all the time! Did you know Bethany is like 1 week ahead of you?

Dustin and Monica said...

I cant wait to hear about it!!!

Jessica said...

I love how that last post is titled "Wine Party" and this one is "I'm having a baby!" Just stuck me as a little funny, hehe :) Yeah for babies!!