Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Time in AZ- Josh's Side- The Westside

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time in AZ- Josh's Side- The Westside

Josh and I with Nana


Ryan and Josh

Julie and Emilee

Kaylee and Emilee

Emilee, Julie, and Patrick at PoPo's Mexican Food. That is something I miss dearly about AZ... the mexican food.


Dad, Josh, and Kenny


I'll tell you what... I love my mother in law. I am really blessed. Josh and I surprised her with a visit in June and we had a great time laughing, eating, and talking like we always do. Her house is like heaven for anyone who likes to eat... like me. She's got everything and she'll cook you anything you want. I love how when we're over there we just sit around the table (or on her bed) a chat. I hope my home is always like that too.

No comments: