Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind?: Saturday Night at Fort Woof!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saturday Night at Fort Woof!


Fort Woof is a popular destination for Josh and I these days. It was voted the best dog park in the nation and we love it! Despite Charlie's wimpy exterior, he actually prefers the "Big Dog" side of the park. We didn't stay long last night since a rain storm was rolling in, but it was still fun.

Charlie

We ended up coming back to our apartment to watch the storm roll in. Oh yeah... Josh buzzed his head.

I am totally that annoying dog lover now.
I never thought this day would come, but how could I not be?? Look at him!

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a cute pup!! I found your blog via Amber's...hope ya don't mind if I add a link from mine to yours! :) See ya!